“Free expert advice for the modern treasure hunter on Buying, and using metal detectors efficiently"
Welcome to Metal Detecting Mastery
Hi! My name is David J. Brown and I created MetalDetectingMaster.com as a free resource for others who want to learn more about metal detecting and to be able to use their metal detectors more efficiently and get the most out of the activity.
The internet can truly be a minefield when it comes to locating the right information so to make things easy I have put together a number of important resources that will very quickly help you get the best information and quickly. You will find information from choosing the right type of metal detector, finding the best locations , and how to increase your chances of finding treasures using the optimal settings for whatever situation and environment you may find yourself searching through to joining metal detecting clubs.
I have created a free step by step mini-course to help you quickly get started with metal detecting. This course is designed to teach you the basics as well as some more advanced topics.
Feel free to browse the links on this site for more information about metal detecting, or signup for my 12-part metal detecting mastery email course below, where you'll receive one lesson per day in your email box.
- The best legitimate method to use when wanting to search land that otherwise might be off limits.
- What you need to look for when buying a metal detector to ensure you obtain the best product for your money.
- How to be a responsible detectorist in order to gain respect from fellow enthusiasts whilst not running into trouble with the public along the way.
- The correct way to be prepared for a long trip so you can search all day without a glitch.
- How to identify the causes of 'false positives' so you can spend more time searching the richer areas and less time on troublesome spots.
- How to choose the best locations to search in order to increase the chances of making a find.
- Why beaches are so popular with detectorists and the best times to go.
- The best roadside spots to look for and why these overlooked locations can often unearth treasures.
- Much, much more!
To get this amazing one-of-a-kind news letter on metal detecting, simply fill out the box below, and we’ll instantly deliver your first issue in your email inbox right away!